A leading manufacturer and supplier of high precision machined automotive components. Products include engine components, brake components, transmission components, and general engineering components.
Started in 2003, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high precision machined automotive components that includes engine components, brake components, transmission components, and general engineering components. These components are manufactured by highly qualified and skilled people who have years of experience in their respective field.
They start manufacturing keeping in mind the exact requirements of customers. Our manufacturing unit is well equipped with all state-of-the-art facilities and equipments used in production so that bring you a right product range suitable to your needs. Quality has been our prime concern since the inception in this business and earned us a large trusted clientele base across the world. There are many leading customers preferring our components like VOLVO, CATERPILLAR, FORD, HYUNDAI, HARLEY-DAVIDSON, JOHN-DEERE, RENAULT-NISSAN and CUMMINS.
V.S. Karunakaran "K.K."
He has more than 20 years experience in the business of automotive components manufacturing including 10 years in USA with Fortune 500 companies such as Cummins, and Getrag Corporation. As the sole representative of a US company set-up and successfully managed a ‘green field’ joint-venture company in India. Mr. Karunakaran possesses vast experience in exporting automotive components from India to USA, Europe and Far East.
N. Sivabalan "Siva"
He has over 25 experience in successfully running a company named Rock City CNC Point, Trichy, India. Mr. Sivabalan has industrial acumen and knows well how to meet customers’ requirements across various industries.
Successful Track Record
- 2003 – Started operations
- 2004 – Started supplies to Volvo, USA (SCL)
- 2005 – Started supplies to Caterpillar, USA (Getrag,) TS-16949 Quality Certification awarded
- 2006 – Started supplies to Ford, India
- Started supplies to Hyundai, India (Mando)
- 2007 – Moved to own facility
- 2008 – Started supplies to Goss, France
- Signed exclusive agreement with Hyundai, India (JKM) and started supplies
- 2009 – Started supplies to Cummins, UK (JKM)
- 2010 - Started supplies to John-Deere, USA (JKM)
- Started supplies to Trimas Corporation,USA
- Started supplies to Ford,Brazil(Sultecnica,Brazil)
- 2011 - 100 PPM Quality certification awarded by Hyundai, India
- Started supplies to DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES PRIVATE LIMITED,
- Started supplies to GETRAG - FORD TRANSMISSIONS, GERMANY (JKM).
- 2012 - Started supplies to Caterpillar USA (Mennies, USA)
- Started Additional Supplies to John-Deere, USA (JKM)
- 2013 - Company was rated by the rating agency CRISIL, India
- Started supplies to Harley Davidson, USA(TorqTek, USA) for Transmission Components
- Started supplies to Hyundai, India(JKM) for additional engine components
- Awarded business by Renault- Nissan, India for Transmission components
- 2014 – Started supplies to Getrag-Ford Transmission, Germany (JKM) for Transmission components
- ASES Quality approval given by Renault- Nissan, India
- Awarded business to supply to GM USA (TorqTek, USA)
- Company was rated by Dun & Bradstreet with a rating of 3A2 (low risk)
- 2015 – Started a Joint Venture company (Acumet, LLC) in Aguscalientes, Mexico for manufacture of high precision aluminum diecast components
- Started production supplies to Renault- Nissan, India for Transmission components
- 2016 – Award Business by BMW (TorqTek, USA) for Motor cycle Transmission Component
- Awarded additional components to supply to Renault-Nissan, India
- Started a Joint Venture company (Indo Nippon Precision Components Pvt Ltd) with Nishiura Seiki, Japan in Chennai to manufacture high precision components for Japanese Customers in India, Japan and other parts of the world
- Awarded Business by (Wako filter Technology co.ltd - Japan)
- style="color:#FF0000;">2017 Awarded Business by Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Private Limited for Transmission Components.